Saturday, February 26, 2011

Comments for Kids 1, 2, and 3.

Geometry

A man painting many geometrical shapes

The first C4K post I was instructed to comment on was a post by Skylah about Geometry. In this post, Skylah expressed enthusiasm about Geometry and even included some great facts. I personally dislike math of any type, mainly because I'm horrible at it, but I enjoyed reading this post. It was interesting to read about Euclid and his contributions to Geometry.


KPE Episode 333: "Trapped"

The second post I was instructed to comment on was a podcast book report on the book "Trapped". Lola and Dante, the two students who created the podcast, did a wonderful job. Though the book is for a lower reading level, these two still managed to convince me to read it! It was great to see young students making use of something like a podcast.

Timoteo @ Pt England School

The third blog I had to comment on belongs to Timoteo form the Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. Timoteo only has a picture of himself up right now. However, I think it's great that he's being taught to use a blog and how to use technology. I'm 19 years old and this is the first time I've ever even seen the publishing/editing side of a blog. I think Timoteo's teacher is on the right track in teaching his students about technology and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment