Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comments for Kids 4, 5, and 6

The main character from the movie Megamind


The first blog I commented on belonged to a student named Unaloto. His most recent blog post discussed the movie Megamind and the movie Despicable Me. Unaloto was asking for opinions on which one people thought was better and he used great pictures in the post.



The second student, a boy named Junior, wrote a blog post on how he wanted to become a doctor. I think it's wonderful that he knows what he wants to do already. I personally changed my mind at least a hundred times by the time I got into college.


The third student, Shawnee, wrote a post about how to get rid of hiccups and even included a link to a video on the subject. I thought her post was very helpful, since I hate hiccups; they tend to hurt when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment